Thursday 11 February 2010

Urban Outfitters

I had the day off college today and have tidying up around the house and searching the internet for some interesting stuff. I came across this blog: http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/, its very similar to A Cup Of Joe, so i would recommend a visit if you enjoyed that blog!

As i did not have anytime spare yesterday to blog, I thought I would make a nice big post.

I was looking through some clothes on Topman's website and came across this cool t-shirt.

For only £14 I would say that's a bargin.

I also found this on Urban Outfitters:


It would make a great birthday present or just as a little treat for yourself!
Also from Urban Outfitters:


This is such a cool clock, you could always use your old vinyl records and make your own!

Today I leave you with Waiting For An Angel by Ben Harper


0 comments:

Post a Comment